AppleBerries Early Education Service Kallangur is looking for two Assistant Educators (part time and casual position available) to join the team.
We are a new and progressive service that is privately owned. We are open 6:30am-6:30pm. Our team is filled with diverse, creative and supportive professionals. We offer rich, spacious indoor and outdoor facilities that provide endless opportunities for spontaneous and intentionally planned learning to occur.
From the moment you pull into our long tree-lined driveway, you know you are somewhere special.
Purpose of Role:
Assistant Educator - Part Time and Casual Position
The successful candidates we are looking to welcome into our AppleBerries family will be motivated, innovative and eager learners. We are looking for educators with some experience to share and complement our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families.
- Support a culture f reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Actively contribute to the development of the services Quality Improvement Plan
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families, team members
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
The Successful Candidate Must Have:
- Sound understanding and implementation of necessary curriculum documents
- Clear understanding of policies and procedures
- Commitment to establishing reciprocal partnerships with children and their families
- Ability to communicate, consult and collaborate with other Educators to evaluate and assess the effectiveness of the program as a collective and cohesive team
- Availability 5 days and available for shifts between 6:30am and 6:30pm
- Own vehicle
- Cert 3 In Early Education and Care or
- Diploma in Early Education and Care
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Working with Children Blue Card
If you believe that you would be a suitable candidate to join our AppleBerries family, we’d love to hear from you! Email us your cover letter and resume at email@example.com