Our Programming at AppleBerries
AppleBerries Early Education Service offers a renewed approach to education that works at catering for the emotional, physical, cognitive and spiritual needs of each child in their care.
Through our programs, we prepare children for life and nurture the children at all ages to live happily together as members of a diverse community. They learn acceptance and understanding of all people and beliefs. We encourage positive friendships with one another through tolerance and understanding.
The program at AppleBerries Early Education Service is based on the Early Years Framework and the Queensland Kindergarten guidelines. It identifies five Early Years Learning and Development Outcomes for all children:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and
- contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved
- Children are effective communicators